Wednesday, November 22, 2006

More Catching Up

MadonnaI just watched the network broadcast of Madonna's concert...hot damn talk about a show...starting with a herd of the hottest guys in leather pony gear! It was clearly geared for members of our community...lots of naked (well almost maked) men! Certainly one more thing to be thankful for! Woof!MikeWednesday November 22, 2006 - 10:21pm (EST)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Entry for November 22, 2006Here's a little quiz to check your long term memory.....So how many of you looked at todays date and remembered what today in the anniversary of?Of course I knew: 3It took a minute but then I remembered: 1What the hell are you talking about: 3 Wednesday November 22, 2006 - 11:13am (EST)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Going DownWell I'm down to 236 pounds.....I don't remember the last time I weighed 236 hmmmmmm must have been in the late 1980s!Wednesday November 22, 2006 - 11:08am (EST)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~November 04, 2006Howdy! Well, a lot's happened since my last blog. I sold the house, alot of my stuff and car, paid off a hell of a lot of debts and moved in with a couple of friends. It's been a rough couple of months. And without my friends Steven, Kate and Pam I'd bee sleeping under a bridge somewhere.I've also lost some 60 pounds and can actually see my dick without bending over . I've still got another 40 or so to lose. The pot belly is much smaller.The elections are next Tuesday...won't it be good to have them over? I must admit I'm a liberal democrat (the SWP isn't on the ballot). BUT the way I see it...if you can vote you should vote...even if it's gonna cancel mine!Thanks for all the kind thoughts and messages!Take care of yourselves and Happy Thanksgiving!Papa Mike

No comments: